Saturday, February 27, 2010

Looking Forward, not Backward!

I had this grand plan to document our trip to Ethiopia on our blog for both family and friends . . . and then I found that once home with little Caleb, I'm only interested in what's happening now, not what happened last week. Every moment with our little guy transfixes me and I can only marvel at him and wonder what he'll do next. So, I'll just document our trip in Caleb's "life" book some day soon, and leave the blog for enjoying what comes now!

That said, however, I did want to include a short video from our stay in Ethiopia. We stayed in a very small room at a guest house so the three of us had LOTS and LOTS of time together -- mostly laying on the bed and playing and bonding. Other than some short excurions out and about and mealtimes, this is what we did day in and day out and it was wonderful!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute video - it's great to see him when it's just the three of you. He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. LOVE IT. Love it. What a smiley little man!!!
    It is still surreal to see you with him.....

    XXOOXOOX

    ReplyDelete