Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME!

We made it home with our beautiful baby boy!! The trip went very well -- exhausting, of course, but Caleb was so good-natured and easy to care for!!

Below are a couple pictures from our first few moments together:
The shyness went away quite quickly (probably less than an hour!) and his little personality really started to shine through. Below is Caleb with Daddy in the Ergo carrier:

I'll keep posting pics as I sort through them!

6 comments:

  1. Cute, precious, adorable!!! Welcome Home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful!! Congratulations!!
    Hugs to you all,
    Nekaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just a bundle of joy! You two look pretty dang smitten ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is that famous Caleb SMILE!!!!! I just love these pics. I can't wait to see more. Now get sorting! ;)

    I can't believe you are home.....he is in your arms.....sleeping near you....ahhhhh.....

    XXOXXOXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a sweetie. I hope the adjustment to "home life" is going well.

    Hopefully we can catch up soon.

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning little boy! Seeing those pictures made me teary!

    ReplyDelete