Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nursery Photos

Well, we're getting there on the nursery completion. About 75% done by my guess. And although it's not complete, I've had several requests to post some photos, so here goes:

This one's pretty self-explanatory . . . still need to find something to put above the crib.


Baby bumpers that I made last week, plus the quilt I finished a couple months ago (and posted in an earlier entry).
Changing table/dresser (with diaper genie in the corner not set up yet!). The wall quilt which I posted in an earlier blog entry is now up on the wall.




This is above the changing table. It's a set of three South African designs that Gwen and I embroidered (Kyle helped a tiny bit!) and framed in fabric.

I'll post more as things become a little more finished! No referrals last week. 11 months, 1 week waiting.

1 comment:

  1. The nursery looks even MORE adorable in person, if that is possible! Thanks for letting Jackson give the crib a "test run." We can only hope that Jr. Boy will sleep as soundly every time he is in it- that is my wish for you ;)

    ReplyDelete