A family that waited "just shy of 12 months" received a referral for a 4 1/2 month old baby boy this afternoon.
We are shy of 12 months by 20 days . . . so stinkin' close!! And yes, I'm jumping out of my skin. LOL. I think I've aged 5 years in the last 5 months . . . the tension really does show in your face and posture.
I'm working on an adorable fabric bird mobile (thanks Tegan for the idea!) . . . got 4 birds done today and when it's finished, I'll post photos.
'Til later . . . XO
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG! I can only imagine how you are feeling!!! I am going CRAZY FOR you guys!! Can't wait to get that call from you... please know that I AM expecting a call... even if it is during the school day! ;)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
~Kerrin
PS- Glad you have a craft to keep your fingers busy :)
You mean the tension where a smile exists but the eyes look far away or worried? Hmmm..... I'm so with you here.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your little birds!