Monday, November 1, 2010

Making the Best of It . . .

Having Daddy gone on a business trip isn't much fun, but video clips through email make a yucky situation a little better! Here, Daddy is reading "Fox in Sox" (a fine Dr. Seuss classic and one of their favorites!).



4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for the internet during business trips! How I would have loved that as a child- to hear daddy reading to me!

    PS- Looks like that bag of clothes came right in time :) He is SUCH a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Hope Kyle gets home soon.

    XO
    Erin

    (p.s. finally got an update on our blog... I know - you're shocked!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful smile!!! That is sheer joy on his face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Fox and socks! I must have read that 100 times or more over the years to my kid!

    K

    ReplyDelete