We are amazed on a constant basis how wonderful friends and family have been through our adoption journey . . . from the long, long wait to the fun at enjoying our new addition now that he's finally home! An example of that has been our wonderful neighbors. Not only did they follow along with us as we anticipated our arrival, but they also threw us a beautiful "Welcome Caleb" party last weekend to celebrate the new addition to the neighborhood!
With our "real" family so far away, it's wonderful having people that care so close. It truly does take a village to raise a child, and we have a great village right outside our doorstep!
Thank you so much to everyone!
P.S. Videos and pictures are coming soon, I promise! I have a batch I'm sorting through today that I'll put up shortly!!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment