Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunshine Therapy

Kyle and I just returned from a much-needed 8 days of basking in the Hawaiian sunshine. I shut my brain off the entire time we were there and found myself not worrying about anything. Ahhhhh. Glorious. Of course we saw so many adorable babies and toddlers playing in the sand and surf, and imagined doing the same next year on our annual sojourn to the islands!!

When we returned we discovered two baby boys had been referred while we were gone. The families waiting 11 1/2 and 12 months, respectively, for their referrals. That means . . . drum roll please . . . that we are now #39 on the list! We get to finally use the "3" on our keyboard as we count down!!

Once we've had a chance to unpack and settle in, I'll post a few pictures from our trip. But meanwhile I REALLY need to get some groceries . . . . all we have is popcorn and iced-tea in the house!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home!!
    I'm glad you were able to get away and "check out" for a while. It is so helpful to get away. We leave Friday for 4-5 days. :) It helps!!

    ReplyDelete