Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Raining Babies!

ANOTHER referral yesterday . . . puts us down to #42!! (it must be that lucky number thing!)

A baby girl (10 weeks) was referred to a family that waited just over 12 months -- the huge batch of DTE 7-18-08 people who waited and waited and waited!!

I met with another waiting momma yesterday for lunch up in Bellingham. It was great putting a face to a name and connecting with a kindred spirit. Had a great time! They're around the mid 20's in their waiting numbers although they're only about 5 weeks ahead of us in line. It would be AWESOME to travel at the same time, but we'll have to see how the numbers game works! Fingers crossed!!

Okay . . . so here's to hitting the 30's by the middle of the month. Only 3 more to go and we're there!!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed lunch. :) Kindred spirits indeed.
    Hope to see you in a few weeks at the bellingham potluck. I'm sure it will depend on how round 2 of the vaccines go...... :)

    Talk soon,
    Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Having a number makes it even more real! I love a good count-down! I think these 42 slots will fly by!

    ReplyDelete